It has recently come to my attention that Peepers can talk. Of course...he speaks only Klingon, but really...at least its a language. This morning as we drove to the daycare we could hear the following conversation that he was having with himself....
"Gluk Gah Rah."
"Gluk Gluk Gah."
"Gah Goo Gluk."
Which, I think, meant...
"Cristian, get out of my face."
"You are annoying me."
"I just peed my pants."
So I pointed out to Roy that it sure did sound like Peepers was speaking the mother tongue of the Klingons and Roy argued that he was definitely speaking Mawgwi and NOT Klingon, to which Cristian insisted that it sounded alot more like Ewok to him. And when I looked back at Peepers, he definitely looked more like an Ewok and smiled alot like a Mawgwi but he was most assuredly speaking Klingon. And he was very serious about it.
8 comments:
you meant hear right? ;)
you only THINK thats what he said? what kind of mother are you?
duh! yeah I already fixed that. I get a little ahead of myself sometimes, don't I? and he MAY have been saying...
"Why am I still in a mechanic suit?"
"Why is my brother always in my face, yo?"
and
"I just peed my pants."
ewok or klingon, ewok or klingon... it's tough to tell with little kids...
ewoks are so damned cute, though! :D
Teddy Bear Assassins look an awful lot like Ewoks. Lots of brown hair and big, round ESPRESSO colored eyes. Peepers hasn't developed furry cheeks yet though...they're just fat.
It can't be Klingon cause spit and flem would be flying all over the place and would probably lose an infinite amount cool points. Couldn't be ewok, because ewok sounds like if you took the russian and german language and started chopping away with the chainsaw with the vowels. Now Mawgwi is the most respectable because the Mawgwi scores high on the cute meter provided they don't eat after midnight and start killing people. I personally think Mawgwi fits.
Well. Although I stopped trying to command Fizzgig in Gelfling, Peepers hears Spanish and English on a daily basis. But Cody, you just confirmed for me that it is indeed Klingon because Peepers HAS been a real drool flinger lately. This means, of course, that the Klingons have selected my son to lead their invasion of our world. This also means that my son will be branded a traitor to his people and I will be burned on a stake for mothering him. The flip side to this is that we will now have the technology to build Klingon Birds Of Prey. Cool.
No, it has to be flying all over the place when he talks. Imagine a mouth full of spaghetti. Now imagine that mouth of spaghetti trying to say, "Pardon me, but I can't seem to figure how to swallow all this food." That's klingon in a nutshell. Good luck with the Bird of Prey. If you do happen to build one, put a minibar and beam me up to get the hell outta here.
THe language he's speaking is "Echolalia", methinks... a fab cool word. For a fab cool sounding youngling.
y'can look it up on yer internet dictionary.
Although the first definition i checked on (Just to make sure i "knew" vaguely what i was talking about) began by talking about mental patients, before getting onto the important bit about babe development.
Hmm, "babe development", i wonder if that's got any other meanings. If it has i may have to start my own classes...
Post a Comment