Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Things I Think About

1. Why does my husband know all of the words to Milli Vanilli's Girl I'm Gonna Miss You?
2. Why do women with large and multiple belly rolls wear form-fitting shirts that accentuate their large and multiple belly rolls?
3. Why do I have a lumpy nose? Did I break it when I was younger and didn't know it? And the cartilage subsequently mended itself into a lump?
4. Why does Cristian like Simon and Garfunkel?
5. Why does my husband refuse to change out of his work clothes when he gets out of work? Isn't he uncomfortable in dress slacks and a button down shirt while he's drinking beer or going to soccer games or washing dishes or MOWING THE LAWN?
6. Why did this guy just hand me some shit that he should be doing himself? Doesnt he know I'm blogging right now? LMFAO!
7. Why does that lady in the next office sing really loud as if we all really enjoy hearing her sing? Is she just enjoying the song THAT much? Because when I really enjoy a song, I don't sing it here at work. I wait until I get in the car.
8. Why do they keep bringing Coral back for Real World/Road Rule Challenges. She is SUCH A FUCKING BITCH.
9. Why the heck was Roy all into Laguna Beach the other night?
10. Why am I still typing when I have to pee really bad. Peace. I'm out.

7 comments:

Cece Martinez said...

Hahaha! Thats so true! But usually the cutest stuff is too uncomfortable. But I DO dress Peepers up and traipse him around in funny slippers just for the sake of showing him off. I guess thats kind of mean of me since everytime I do this, I risk him getting Ojo.
but as for Roy...I think he just likes conserving laundry since he usually has to help me do it.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...picturing him mowing the lawn in a tuxedo.

Cece Martinez said...

LMFAO! That IS funny!

Cody said...

The Answers-

1. This is more fodder for me to rag on him
2. Maybe it's to keep the flab in check.
3. It's not lumpy for christ's sake.
4. There is NOTHING wrong with Simon and Garfunkel. Blame that on good parenting
5. This is an easy one. It equates to being a combo of comfortable and lazyness. You're already in the clothes and would probably be uncorfortable to change, even mowing the lawn in a tuxedo.
6. Fuck that dude.
7. If it's Simon and Garfunkel, let her rock it out.
8. Fuck that bitch.
9. More fodder.
10. Start wearing Depends for increased work effeciency.

Cece Martinez said...

LMFAO CODY!

Anonymous said...

The answers from Roy himself:

1. Because anyone our age rocked out to at least one of their songs. GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE!...nuff said
2. Cody may be right.
3. I think your nose looks fine.
4. Because I like Simon and Garfunkel.
5. Because I want to look good drinking Bud Light. You never know when the pooparazzi gonna show up.
6. Windows 88...nuff said.
7. Because to her she sounds better than the original.
8. To make people like you and I watch "what will happen next!"
9. Because I like seeing little rich kids get a dose of reality. Dude, your chick so did the horizontal dance with that other guy. Learn from it! Punk!
10. Because you like torturing yourself? Again, Cody might be right on this one.

11. Go ahead and "fodder" me or fondle me...I can't be fazed. I'm rich beaitch! sp?

Cody said...

"11. Go ahead and "fodder" me or fondle me...I can't be fazed. I'm rich beaitch! sp?" -Roy

Hearing the cry of defiance across the river, the Thousand Ninja Battalion Artillery Company just smiled to themselves as they loaded their shells into the howitzers, stealthily waiting for the next reality show comment.