Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Animal Crackers And Cocoa To Drink, That Is The Finest Of Suppers I Think

Damn this cheese bread from Little Skeezers is good. Greasy. Cheesy. Good. I hope I get full pretty soon because I cannot force myself to stop stuffing its cheesy goodness into my face.
I feel like pointing out a few of my favoritest people. Here's my list.

Mike Rotta- I love this guy. He's been a good friend for several years now and he ALWAYS tells me straghtforward when I'm being stupid. I need people like that. Obviously I am stupid alot. Mike likes cats and drinking beer. He smokes and cracks jokes and looks alot like Edward Norton in American History X. He is known in the blogworld as Pisano. I tell this guy more than I should maybe but he never steers me wrong. He is always dressed impeccably and he's Italian. That should be written on his tombstone because I think that those are the two most important things that people should know about him.

Cody Wright- This guy has been a part of my husband's family for years and years. He's a trip. I like to talk to him, but more than that...I like to embarrass him by talking about things like...my boobs and sex. It makes him choke and I find that funny. He's a good friend to Roy and you can always count on him to be there when you need him most. He's quirky and strange and those are my favorite parts of him. That and the fact that he always smells like Camels and since I stopped smoking, it makes me want to lick his leather jacket everytime he walks into my office. Is that gross?

Julie- My sister by marriage. She calls me most mornings on the way to work and always gives me the freshest chisme on our family. She loves her brother and she has the most tender heart I've ever known. She makes fun of me every chance she gets and I think she may even love me just a little. She likes small furry creatures and Canadians. Okay just one Canadian...her husband Mark. She grosses out when I talk perverted about her brother, but I'm a perv so what can I say?

Roy- This man is my dream come true. I have no problems with public displays of affection with this guy. I sit on his lap, hang on his neck, grab his ass, kiss his cheek, hold his hand...whatever the FUCK I feel like because he's my husband and I will do with him what I want. HA! He is very good at keeping me in check, which I never thought would be possible since I'm a rebellious little shit and like to buck the system. But this ability in him turns me on. Its a good thing. I couldnt have assembled a better husband and father, myself. He's that damn good. And he's hot. And his voice is hot. And my co-workers get all wet when he calls on the phone. Bitches. The best part about Roy is that he loves me. I don't really know how that happened because I think I am a big pain in the ass but I guess the sex is good. HE LOVES ME! Who'd a thunk anyone would ever do that?

Next post will be dedicated to bloggers...

10 comments:

grace said...

mmm... i want to eat greasy gross food that is bad for me... mmmm...

and awwww, what a nice post...

roy sounds like a dream :P i feel the same way about steve... :) i don't believe you about his voice, though. can you have him call me? :P

Roberto Campana said...

thats great that you have good marriage and a good friends. i hope to someday have all that.

Jessie said...

Nice. Good to take the time to recognise.. better go before I break into Saul Williams quotes.

grace said...

roberto doesn't have good friends? :(

Strizz said...

I am with Grrrace...have Roy call me. ;0) Just kidding.

The Saturnyne said...

My hypno-therapist has a truly astounding voice...

And i'm almost cured of my fear of wallpaper and doorways now!
=0

Roberto Campana said...

no i do grace, well a couple. I guess i worded that wrong. most of my friends that i grew up with have married and moved away. so i hardly get to talk to them. i do have a couple good friends, but most of the time i just fly solo.

Anonymous said...

i think im starting to like roy :/

Cece Martinez said...

You better step off my man!
hehehe

Cody said...

Thanks for the kind words Cece, but the licking the leather jacket thing is pretty gross. Do you know where this jacket has been? Anytime you all need anything just give me a call. Now post something funny so I can rag on you. Happy Kwanza!