Thursday, December 02, 2004

Guess Who's Back?

Me again. I'm too sick to work. HA! Roy and I have to be at the hospital tomorrow morning at 6:30am. And then they're probably going to put my baby to SLEEP! Not my Peepers baby, my Baby also known as Roy. And then they're going to cut his beautiful skin and when he wakes up he will be all groggy and wounded. I AM BEING SO DRAMATIC. And I probably won't be able to molest him during the week that he is recuperating and something about not being able to molest him JUST MAKES ME WANT TO MOLEST HIM ALL THE MORE. And anyway, how can I molest anyone with this runny nose? LIFE IS CRUEL. Back to Roy. When he stopped by here a little while ago, I forgot to mention that I plucked one of his mustache hairs. This darn hair had been niggling at me since last night when I turned to admire him during Cristian's Cub Scout meeting and his perfectly groomed 'stache was askew. This one rebel hair was curling up towards his cheek like some madcap Italian Chef cartoon. One of my eyebrows involuntarily raised and Roy was quick to pick up on it. He carefully smoothed down the offending hair. Apparently he could see the Hair himself. Out of the corner of his eye. Well I forgot about the Hair until today and there it was. In all its Glory. The Hair. Curling upwards with devilish glee. Like a beacon for the other hairs. Crying out..."BE FREE MY BRETHREN!" Leading a little mustache hair revolt. But the other hairs weren't digging it. They like Roy's lip just fine. Who wouldn't? If I WERE A MUSTACHE HAIR I WOULD LOVE TO LAY AROUND ON ROY'S LIPS ALL DAY LONG. Stoopid hair. He didn't know he had it so good. So what did I do? I grabbed it and yanked it out of Roy's very shocked face.
NO ONE MESSES WITH MY HUSBAND AND GETS AWAY WITH IT.

10 comments:

Oddgirl said...

At least is was a mustache hair. It could have been(God forbid) a nose or ear hair. Ouch!

Warm wishes to Roy for a speedy recovery. I hope you feel better too.:)

grace said...

yeah! take that moustache hair thing...

oh, god. i'm all depressed about facial hair again... argh!!!!

Cece Martinez said...

Yeah! And you know it was like he (The Hair) was mocking me!

Thanks for the well wishes Nina!

Roberto Campana said...

i knew a guy who put olive oil in his hair, it supposedly made it softer. and i realize this has nothing to do with your post, so i'm gonna shut up now.

Cece Martinez said...

My mother in law did that to my baby to cure his cradle cap. It made me hungry but it worked.

Roberto Campana said...

cradle cap? uhh...hmmm...you'd think the words themselves would tell you the meaning, but i have no idea what that is. i guess im proving just how single i am.

The Saturnyne said...

i don't know if it means similar over there... but when you mentioned putting Roy to "sleep"... i thought of the vets, and what we do to sick people and animals in Englandland.

... and that's why you should never catch a cold over here... also why we're all so stoic and stiff upper-lipped... instant trip to the murderous vet-man otherwise!

Cece Martinez said...

RC- Cradle cap is infant dandruff.

Dear Saturnyne- Youre right. That did sound weird. We put our terminally ill pets "to sleep" in these parts too. I should rephrase that...

Cody said...

You should rephrase that you horrible person. I didn't get to tell you yesterday to tell Roy good luck with the surgery.

SJ said...

"Be Free My Bretheren"? That's hilarious...