Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Just Thinking

You know...if I'm going to pay 75 cents for Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, I WANT THEM KING SIZED. What? No! Of course I'm not eating chocolate again like some CHOCOLATE FIENDING MENSTRUATING COW. What do you take me for? An animal?

9 comments:

SJ said...

Reeces Peanut Butter Cups is the food of the Gods. Even Chocolate Fiending Menstruating Gods...

Cody said...

You need serious psychological evaluation if your dependancy on candy is this bad. TWO POSTS ON CANDY?! I'm bringing in granola for you.

grace said...

all this chocolate posting is making me need some chocolate.

it's too bad i finished off that box of see's last night. DAMN IT!

Roberto Campana said...

According to Urologists from Milan's San Raffaele hospital, researc shows women who eat chocolate regularly have the highest levels of desire, arousal and satisfaction from sex. That means female chocolate lovers have a higher sex drive.

Dr Salonia was quoted as saying: "Chocolate is not like a food, it's like a drug. Women who suffer mood swings as a result of their menstrual cycle may also suffer a dip in their sexual function. I strongly believe eating chocolate may improve their sexual function."

Cece Martinez said...

OH YEAH! THAT IS DEFINITELY THE LAST BIT OF JUSTIFICATION I NEEDED TO DEVOUR THE BIG KAT THAT HAS BEEN SITTING IN THE BREAKROOM, MOCKING ME BEHIND THE GLASS OF THE VENDING MACHINE ALL DAY LONG.
That bitch is mine.

The Saturnyne said...

Yeah, but what kind of chocolate do you all eat? That's what interests me.

I can't stand anything that isn't dark, and containing heaps of cocoa stuff... if it's been "diluted" with too much milk, additives and sugar, my teeth start to scream under the onslaught...

AS a kid it was fine, but these days i find quite unpalatable when it's got the aforementioneds...

Roberto Campana said...

actually i agree. i love dark chocolate. i remember the best piece i've ever had. it was in a small candy shop in Salisbury. I love you British chocolate.

Cece Martinez said...

NO SHIT! The best chocolate I have ever had was a box of dark chocolate discs I bought at the wooden shoe factory where ever that was when I visited the Netherlands. I remember sitting in my hotel room with the window open...staring out at the view of the Hague and listening to Alizee on my discman. HEAVEN.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm peanut butter cups... im drooling as we speak.