Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Bits And Pieces

Last night my sister excitedly informed me that she got a new job and she will now have life insurance.
This is what she said..."Cece, I'm going to put you down as the beneficiary because I figure you need the money more than mom and dad!"
To which my mom responded..."Don't give anyone a reason to kill you!"
Do you feel the love here? Do you feel that? It feels sticky.

On the way home from my parents house last night, Peepers started squawking.
I implored Cristian..."GIVE HIM HIS PACIFIER STAT!"
And as Cristian plugged up his baby brother's mouth, he chanted at him..."Find a happy place, Miko. Find a happy place, Miko. Find a happy place, Miko..."
Needless to say, Miko had no interest in finding a HAPPY PLACE.


2 comments:

No Milk Please said...

my brother also called me yesterday to ask me for my social security number so that he could put me in as his beneficiary. :) it felt good.

Cece Martinez said...

Yeah thats pretty cool huh?