Friday, November 19, 2004

Foot Sandwich

I feel horribly guilty about something. I went to the bank during lunch and I was behind only one car in line. This car was taking FOREVER and I was starting to think really evil, malevolent thoughts about the occupants of this car. Things like...
"Stupid GIRLS!"
"Hurry up, Mexicans!"
"I wonder if I can kill her with my eye daggers."
"How many transactions are you MAKING?!"
"BITCH!"
And then all three girls turned around and waved at me. It was a car full of my co-workers. The same ones who had just invited me to lunch with them. Ouch. But that isn't quite as good as what I did yesterday.
Another co-worker had been nagging me all morning about checking on something so I finally got tired of him and called one of my other co-workers on his radio.
He responded..."Yeah?"
And I said, "Hey, 'so and so' keeps BUGGING me about 'blah blah blah'. Do you know what he's TALKING about?!"
And then I heard..."Guess what. It's me."
And I choked. I had called the wrong co-worker. I had called the guy who had been bugging me! And now he knew that HE WAS SERIOUSLY IRRITATING ME. I was all like, "Peep." So I just told him that I was trying to get a hold of the other guy and disconnected like a fool. Which I am. I apologized later for that, but DANGIT I need to learn to shut my big mouth.
Oh, and it might help if I stop thinking like a big mean bitch too.

8 comments:

grace said...

eh, fuck 'em. who cares what they think :P

once i sent an email to someone that i was talking smack about... it was great. hehehe... i think it's funny now... back then, i was mortified.

Cece Martinez said...

NOW WAY! How embarrassing!

Cece Martinez said...

What the...?! Where did Veronica's comment go?!

Anonymous said...

so... how was the sandwich?

Cece Martinez said...

Heh. It tasted awful.

Cody said...

You know me. To hell with them all. May the mind daggers be the only cleansing fire that they know. Death to the infadels. With exception of M*** of course, but that goes without saying.

Anonymous said...

Having evil thoughts is strangely comfortable...isnt it? Continue on with the impurity, it feels gooood.

Cody said...

Being bad never felt so good