Roy: So I figured we would get a tree for that space in the front yard where there is that little square of grass. You know, the trees that make a spiral upwards? We can put one of those right there in the front.
Me: Do we have a gutter? Because I saw gutter hooks in the Loew's flyer for the outdoor lights.
Roy: We don't have a gutter.
Me: So are you going to just staple the lights up or how are you going to do it?
Roy: *blank stare*
Me: The lights. Oh! You thought you were just going to put one of those little trees in the front and I would be satisfied with THAT?! HA! You mean YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT I WOULD SETTLE FOR ONE OF THOSE LITTLE SPIRAL TREE THINGS AND NO LIGHTS?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Roy: *crickets chirping*
2 comments:
OBVIOUSLY he wasnt thinking...
He gets points for trying to pull that one off.
Post a Comment