Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The Luckiest Girl In The World

Marriage is a partnership. A union of heart and mind and soul. A committment. Give and Take. Loving and being loved. It is a powerful and wonderful thing. Roy is my best friend. He is my champion and my cheer leader. Although not a cheerleader in the conventional sense. He is a very masculine leader of cheers. But I digress. Marriage is understanding and compromising. That is why I am really lucky that tonight Roy said that I don't have to make dinner OR do laundry or ANYTHING else that would make me tired and cranky because tonight....tonight we're reconvening the procedure, baby!
He's so thoughtful.

5 comments:

Cody said...

I just hope not with pom poms. ::chuckle::

Anonymous said...

lol, bow chica bow wow...

Cece Martinez said...

Is that what you call furry handcuffs, Cody?
hehehe.
RrrrrOWF!

Julia said...

EEEEGGGGAAADDDDSSSS!!!!
my eyes, my eyes,,,,I love my brother dearly but ...EEEEGGGAAADDDSS



Have fun you cup cake lover you, make sure you do to him what you did to that cupcake(winking)....

The Saturnyne said...

*The Saturnyne raises one sardonic eyebrow*