Monday, November 15, 2004

My Post About Me

You probably know enough about me from my posts and some of you know me personally but I thought it would be interesting to give a description of me so that you have all the facts. I got this idea from Nina, by the way. SO. Let me divulge more about me. And bits about those in my life.

I am a 30 year old mother of two. Three if you count my step-daughter. Roy and I were both previously married. Peepers is our child together. We have two shih tzus. Well...one confirmed shih tzu. The other one (bless her heart) was a scam. But we didn't find out until her body got longer and started to take the shape of a furry weiner dog. I digress. Here are the players on the stage of my life.

Cristian- (8) boxer, soccer star, evil schemer, book reader, teacher tormentor, and cub scout
Iliana- (5) step-daughter, pink-wearer, ballerina twirler, easy-bake oven baker, and junior scientist
Peepers- (6 months) drooler, eater, squawker, smiler, and teddy bear assassin
Fizzgig- fetcher, barker, and backyard escape artist
Pashmina- jumper, and Fizzgig attacker.
Roy- hermit, thoughtful, considerate, sensitive, quiet, strong, comedian, ex-breakdancer (just kidding, he can only do the centipede).

There is also my mom, my dad, my sister, and Roy's family but more on them later.
And now back to me. hahaha!

I'm at a loss for words. Crap.

5 comments:

grace said...

i like your doggies' names :)

Cece Martinez said...

THANKS!

Anonymous said...

tru

Oddgirl said...

So did you ever figure out what Pashmina was other than a faux shih tzu?

I like your family. They seem nice and entertaining...:)

Cece Martinez said...

Not a clue. Some breed of small dog with fang-like snaggleteeth and a longish snout. You know that saying...so ugly its cute. This applies quite literally to Pashmina.