We walked across the walkway between the NY-NY and the MGM-Grand and hustled into the arena with all the other gawkers, binoculars in hand. I have to say...I wasnt really interested in the fight as much as I was interested in seeing famous people. but for the longest time the only person there of interest was Billy Crystal and like....who cares about Billy Crystal?! add that to the fact that my sister gives the shittiest binocular directions in the entire world....it took me nearly an hour to FIND Billy Crystal. I found A.C. Slater...er...I mean Mario Lopez before I found Billy Stinking Crystal. and then Jeremy Piven came in and I was so ridiculously excited to see Dean Pritchard through the binocular lenses. my sister got excited too and started barking at me for directions but since I STILL hadn't found Billy Crystal...my response was...."where? what? he's sitting right next to Billy Fucking Crystal, Bitch!" hehehe and that was my revenge. after Nicole Kidman made her entrance though...I was slightly exhausted from all the excitement and the day's earlier activities...I rested my head on Roy's shoulder and snoozed off and on. I woke up right before the liver shot and the entire arena went mad. then it was over. the next part was the worst. we had to make our way out of the arena and the hotel with thousands of other people. we shuffled in between bodies for a good 45 mins before reaching the casino and getting some relief from the bumping and shuffling and pulling and pushing and Cristian's squeaks of protest everytime I grabbed his shirt sleeve to keep track of him. That part really sucked. we still had to pack all of our shit when we got back to the hotel. Roy and I crawled into the bed totally exhausted. I can't believe we spent three days in Las Vegas with no frisky business. but hey. I saw Billy Crystal.
No comments:
Post a Comment