Friday, September 03, 2004

Paypal Is NOT My Pal

Dangit. I have a perfect feedback score with eBay and now this. normally I buy everything with money orders but silly me thought it would be easier to use Paypal on a couple of recent purchases. well damn. if I had only known. it took 3 days to verify my account and another 3 days to transfer the money! what the...?! I could have had a money order there on day 2! now I am biting my nails....waiting for one of my sellers to leave me some nasty feedback! this is what my life has become! ANXIETY OVER EBAY! good grief. I haven't even logged into my account this week for fear of seeing the little Gray Neutral Donut on my feedback score...or more horrifying still...the RED NEGATIVE! with something like this next to it...Payment was late. Would not recommend. F. because thats the kind of things people write on eBay! and I'm used to seeing....Excellent buyer! Fast transaction! A++! with that wonderful GREEN PLUS SIGN! This is the sign that I have learned to live and die by! This is the sign that sellers can expect from an upstanding eBay citizen such as myself! what is this Paypal shit?! I think that I was PRESSURED into signing up for Paypal by all of those heartless sellers out there who wouldn't accept money orders for a brand new pair of Old Navy ballet flats! oh wonderous ballet flats in all colors of the rainbow! how I longed for thee! how I yearned for thee! so what do I do? I set up Paypal. because how many times has my mouser hovered over the BID button in desperation....DYING to bid and I CANT BID BECAUSE I DONT HAVE PAYPAL! jerks. oh how I LOATHE to see that little comment at the bottom that says something to the effect of...Paypal only. how rude! what?! my money orders arent good enough?! well screw you! I don't need your damn ballet flats! who the hell do they think they are?!...Paypal Only. dont Paypal Only ME! I got a money order Bitch! and its a Circle K money order! and what?! and what?! USPS money order?! I got that too! stupid Paypal. Paypal is RUINING MY LIFE! (sob) Curse you Paypal! I shake a raised fist at you! I'll take my bids elsewhere. creep.

1 comment:

Cody said...

Jesus Cece.....You remind me of when I had a credit card and a shopping online fanatic......what did you get this time? Records? Antiques? What doth summon the rage of Cece?! I'm not sure about how Ebay works but I always just used credit cards.....or those check cards.....must be why I am in debt......oh well