Most of my posting lately has been foul-tempered hasn't it? Ah but writing soothes my soul. I tend to write the worst because it helps me. it heals me. but really...I have alot in life to be happy about and thankful for. I'm married to my bestest friend in the whole wide world and the bonus to this is that I get to do naughty things with him whenever I want to. My kids are healthy and beautiful. I have a good job. A house. A working vehicle (although not spectacular). Good family. Two cute and Ewokish dogs. And my days are usually filled with a pleasant atmosphere in general. I live in a small town. There is alot of good Mexican food to eat in the Valley. What more could I ask for? So although Roy and I are easily irritated by the follies of others...we truly enjoy each other. my life feels good. the other day Cristian wrote a paper in school about what his parents do. He wrote this. "My mom works at Biocom. She buys things for them. She also bakes alot of cakes and cupcakes. My dad works at Knapp." just that. in his crude 3rd grade handwriting, it took up half of the page. it was SO CUTE! I make alot of cakes and cupcakes! I thought that was the most splendid thing in the world! I am MOM and I make alot of cakes and cupcakes! and I hide smurfs! and I buy Fruit Snacks! woohoo! that makes me extremely happy! I have been blessed many times over. I'm not always bitchy and stern. I am generally laid-back and good-humored. Just don't get me anywhere near Peter Piper Pizza. or I will cut you.
No comments:
Post a Comment