It's My World. I Make The Rules. And Break The Rules.
Awww shucks. Thanks. It's not showing is it? It is orange. Glad it isnt too noticeable...
Yaay! A family portrait. You all looks verr splendid indeed. Congratulations and all that.Hmm, that reminds me, i have some more shots to throw up on the old blog before i sink back into misery and apathy with unfeigned glee for a while.Damn, my energy levels are so low at the moment. Am utterly tired. S.
Saturnyne, Thank you for your continued well wishes. I felt your little good vibe dots all weekend! :o)You are OBVIOUSLY talking about Roy, FOF. I'll let him know. Heh.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Awww shucks. Thanks. It's not showing is it? It is orange. Glad it isnt too noticeable...
Yaay! A family portrait. You all looks verr splendid indeed. Congratulations and all that.
Hmm, that reminds me, i have some more shots to throw up on the old blog before i sink back into misery and apathy with unfeigned glee for a while.
Damn, my energy levels are so low at the moment. Am utterly tired.
S.
Saturnyne, Thank you for your continued well wishes. I felt your little good vibe dots all weekend! :o)
You are OBVIOUSLY talking about Roy, FOF. I'll let him know. Heh.
Post a Comment