Thursday, November 18, 2004

Shut UP!

Okay I have HAD IT with the lady in the other office. She went from singing Puerto Rican love songs in Spanish to wailing OLD BARNEY SONGS. Yeah. Barney. Of the purple dinosaur fame. If I hear her sing "Everyone is SPECIAL SPECIAL, everyone is SPECIAL, everyone in HIS OR HER OWN WAAAAAAY!" I think I might be forced to stab her multiple times with my Bic Wite-Out Pen. The other girls keep coming into my office to make ugly faces and mutter unfavorable remarks about her proficiency as a soprano. I'd like to go SOPRANO on her ASS. Argh!

3 comments:

grace said...

white out pen? i get that same feeling, too. but it's usually with a letter opener.

Cece Martinez said...

I figured the dull point of a white out pen would be more vicious.

Cody said...

You should have called the enforcer. You know. The one with his fly unzipped. He would have settled shit down to the wire. Ha Ha Ha.