Peepers was good. Thank GOD. the child was good. We played Pass The Peepers for the first 10 mins and then he fell asleep. It was fun for him. apparently exhausting too. My mom kept a level head and my sister managed to NOT piss me off. The airport was hell, but thats okay. They can X-ray my flip-flops for box cutters and I have no problems with that. We arrived to Las Vegas via Houston at about midnight our time which was only 10pm, their time. As I walked through the airport, I heard the Vegas Background Music which is to say that the 'cling cling cling' of the slot machines is a constant backdrop for tourists. everywhere you go. 'cling cling cling'. Since our party was large, we somehow managed to forego a normal taxi cab upon our exit from the airport and we ended up riding to our hotel in a limo. We all fit. Mom paid the fare. does it get any better than that?! I won't try to sound all 'bumkin' here and describe the inside as if it was the coolest thing I've ever seen...it was just a limo, after all. but suffice it to say that it was lush, leathered and liquored. and a very pleasant ride. So that concludes our travel there. not too exciting. more to come.
2 comments:
Liquored rides are always comfortable.....like the golf cars.....those things are always liquored up for fun
Post a Comment