No, not real cowboys. The ones from Dallas. The Dallas Cowboys. The football team. There are people out there who are obsessed with all things Dallas Cowboys. People like my husband, who has a Dallas Cowboys cell phone, a Dallas Cowboys antennae topper, a Dallas Cowboys window sticker, and recently...thanks to my brother in law...a Dallas Cowboys hard hat. A Dallas Cowboys hard hat. no. I said a hard hat. what the....?!? My husband works in a fluorescent-lighted, lushly carpeted, cushy office and sits on a ergonomically correct, armless task chair in front of a glare-protected, monitor-risen computer. What in the heck is he going to do with a Dallas Cowboys hard hat?! Besides marveling at the dark blue and silver insignia stamped on its side. When my brother in law gave it to him, Roy's eyes got all dreamy and believe it or not....he even WORE it for a few moments. So last night The Dallas Cowboys were playing that little game of football and my husband was enraptured with the television. Hey. I got news for you, Roy. you're supposed to be enraptured with ME. Thats why I put on make-up and dress up every morning. Thats why I curl my hair and brush my teeth. Maybe I have to dress up like a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader to get some attention around here. I do remember aspiring to that as a young girl. In the 80's, the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders were like...totally HOT. They wore sexy white boots, short shorts, little tiny tops, and a useless coordinating vest and their posters sold like hotcakes. You couldn't get any hotter than a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader. So aside from their cheerleaders, my husband gets incredibly excited when these guys play. or maybe NOT aside from their cheerleaders. who knows. what I know is that my bedroom TV was hijacked for a good two hours last night and I had to fall asleep to the sounds of my husband hooting and "YEAH"-ing. The Dallas Cowboys suck. Somebody get me a Bud Light up in here.
1 comment:
I hate the fucking Cowgirls .......Oh, all right I like them a little....just because it is such a bad thing to be anti-cowboys down here ...I do not want to end up in a resaca with a tamale up my ass ....but my team is Seattle ....and they kicked the shit out of the 49ers on Sunday ......Go Seahawks !!!!
Mike
Post a Comment