are you ready for this? "NIGA FIGHTING"
WHAT THE HOLY HELL IS HE DOING?!? that was what all of us at the table were thinking as our mouths hung open in shock and we gasped for enough air to reach over and snatch the paper out of his hand and put it face down on the table. and if you think WE looked shocked...imagine Cristians confusion. and I'm casting glances around the restaurant hoping that by chance no one else saw this offensive picture that my son was just holding up in the air and loudly announcing and quite honestly...the whole thing suddenly struck me as REALLY freaking funny. Cristian had no idea what he wrote! and I stopped wheezing and snorting long enough to squeak out the question..."What is the name of that video game??" to which Cristian hesitantly replied..."Ninja Fighting"...and he had the decency to look perplexed and additionally, slightly worried. at this point my dad leans over and suggests that he not forget that there is an "N" in the word NINJA and furthermore that it is spelled with a "J" and not a "G".
Kids. God help me.
10 comments:
LOL
this should make poeple make children !
tschuss
ps i love young kids mums' blogs this is definitely raw & fresh and kicks asses !
au plaisir Madame
Thank you, kind sir. When you have two boys...there tends to be alot to blog about.
heh.
I will repost something from my archives in honor of these comments.
would it have a picture of his shit, i mean shirt, on his shirt?
in case you werent aware of what BRIAN meant when he said manan... thats my name :) sounds like runnin, only with an m...
I figured that was the case, and now you must tell me...what is the origin of your name? My name is actually Cecilia. My parents thought that was bi-lingual. I have a news flash for them. I've never met a white girl named Cecilia. but to make matters worse, my middle name is Ione. So now the world knows why I just go by Cece.
the name comes from india, and im sure when my parents made it up, it wasnt spelled in english originally, thats why it is off phonetically... my parents were born and raised in india, my brother and i were born and raised in the good ole us of a
AH! well..as a parent..of two boys...I have to confess...I screwed with the spelling on both. To this day I regret spelling Cristian without the H because everyone one spells it with the H anyway and its a drag to spell it out..no H, all the time. and then with Peepers...well we liked the name Miko but thought we could spruce it up and go with Mikolas but CALL him Miko so now I am constantly saying..."No. Its MIKolas. With an M." and people look at me weird. and I want to punch them in their face.
screw what people think!!! i think they are very cool, and very unique names. and really, what i think doesnt matter either!!! :)
Thanks! As long as you are agreeing with me your opinion matters a whole lot!
Post a Comment