Thursday, September 23, 2004

It Was Michael Myers

Roy was kind enough to send me a picture of both Michael Myers and Jason. I believe that I was being chased by Michael Myers. I can't say absolutely for sure. I never watch scary movies because I am a notorious 'bad dreamer' so I still don't understand why they were both issued white masks during costume set-up. What is it with the 80's and masks? Leatherface had a mask, Jason had a mask, Michael Myers had a mask.....God knows their faces must have been horrific enough that they didn't NEED masks to terrify us any further. well I speak for myself anyway. and the one motherfucker that desperately NEEDED a mask for his horribly disfigured face...never got one. I'm talking about YOU, Freddy. Didn't you get in line when they made the announcement? anyway. Two white masks in one generation. Seems a bit like overkill to me. No wonder I didn't know which one was which. but after having seen Michael Myers distinctive white mask...it seems a wee bit more familiar than Jason's hockey mask. but I still don't get it. All I know is that I was running and hiding everywhere and every time I turned around, he was waiting for me. He wanted me dead. After a while I realized that there was no escaping him. I had one lucid moment where I wondered to myself...'how do the movies end? how do they survive?'...and then I remembered that I was dreaming and I could therefore wake up. Which I did. To my left was Peepers. Sound asleep in his bassinet, blanket bunched up under his chin where he had tried to unsuccessfully eat it and fell asleep instead. To my right was Roy. Bare back facing me, as always. I wake up scared alot, but it was fairly easy for me to fall back to sleep that night knowing he was right there. And thankfully, I didn't have any more dreams about that bastard with the distinctive white mask. Thanks, hon.

3 comments:

Cece Martinez said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cece Martinez said...

how DID Jason get his mask???

Anonymous said...

1) send me the pics of Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers ...I love those guys ......any way ...the scream guy had a mask too.

The reason Freddy cannot wear a mask is that his ears are burned off ...hello ???? you have to have ears for a mask to stay on ....and I do not remember how Michael got his mask in the first one ...I do remember how Jason got his mask in part 2 ...if you remember correctly Jason did not start killing for himself until part 2 ....in the first one it was his mom who was the killer

Michael Rotta