Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Two Boys In The Car

The following transcription is from a conversation which took place Tuesday, September 7 2004 at approximately 6:00 p.m. between my son, Cristian, and my nephew, Joshua. Please note here that Joshua's voice has a very halting...serious tone...much like the Clear Eyes Guy from the commercials. On the other hand, Cristian speaks in a rapid fire manner. Shooting out words like a machine gun.


Josh: Do you. have a. girlfriend? Because I have. a girlfriend.
Cristian: I don'tknow. ButIthink Sydney likesme. I evengotta fortunecookie thatsaid
'Someone is admiring your charm.'
Josh: Does she. stare at you. when you are working. and then when you. look up...she starts writing and then you watch her? cuz if. she does that. it means she likes you.
(long pause)
or she's weird.
(longer pause)
or creepy.
Cristian: yeahwell...Idon'tknow.

The next excerpt shortly followed the above conversation.

Josh: Why do you. call him Miko. I thought. his name was. Mikolas.
Cristian: ohyeahwell. Miko ishis shortname.
Josh: But isnt it. easier to say. Mikolas?
Cristian: Well! ifyouthink THATS unique! youknowthe swirlies wehave intheback (of the hair) onourhead?? well Miko has TWO! thats where the horns come out. AND he even has *BLACK PEARLS!

*Black Pearls (mtz) The dirty fuzz that collects in the folds of the baby's neck after an entire day of drooling and bib wearing. i.e. Dang! I could make a whole necklace outta the black pearls in Peepers neck! Be sure to get the washcloth up in there!

I must add that Cristian was speaking of Peeper's Black Pearls with such pride, you would have thought that Peepers was a Gold Medal Winning Olympian.

3 comments:

Cody said...

You nailed those two like champs.....I still remember the time josh crapped on the floor....my my....they grow up so fast......

Cece Martinez said...

lmfao!

Unknown said...

I really like your site, it's very charming! Funny stuff about the two boys. LOL