skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Cece's World
It's My World. I Make The Rules. And Break The Rules.
Thursday, July 08, 2004
Addendum To Peepers Of The World...
I totally forgot one of his most frequently used monikers! Peepinheimer! jeez. how did I leave that one out?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2006
(10)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2005
(194)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(41)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(29)
▼
2004
(245)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(43)
►
October
(38)
►
September
(42)
►
August
(46)
▼
July
(42)
My Post About Nothing
Martinez Vocabulary Pop Test
Fizzgig
The Moo-latte
I (Heart) eBay
The Human Torch
The Cross-Eyed Baby And Other Misinterpretations
Vaginal Rejuvenation
The Super Deluxe Ultimate Deck Of Doom
The First Sleepover
Martinez Family ShrimpFest
Peeper's Pool Party
The Boyz In The 'Hood
I See You, Julie!
Dueler Extraordinaro
Rottastyle On A Friday
The Epidural
Blah Blah Blog...
Peepers And The Amazing Coo
Rottastyle in Cece's World
Roy The Angry Customer
One Sister
The Red Thread
Roy The Angry Citizen
Roy The Angry Driver
The Evil Eye vs. The Incredible Edible Egg- Round 1
Peepers
Sometimes Roy And I Have Conversations Like This...
I Am A Half-Breed
Origins of "The Man In Black"
A Theme
Rio Grande Valley
Addendum To Peepers Of The World...
Peepers Of The World, Unite And Take Over!
Doing It Rottafuco Style...
My Mom
Peepers a.k.a. Mr. Peeps
The House On The Corner
My Husband's Sisters
A Typical Day
The Rounded Ear Theory
My First Post
About Me
Cece Martinez
I love cupcakes, Hello Kitty, mustache mugs, fantasy fiction, pop culture, alt music and blue collar coffee. I dislike country music. With a passion.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment