Here's where I recollect my past. This is the part where I explain my roots. Is that necessary? yeah...as many times as I tell people where I came from and how I came to be...I think I should put it in print right now for all eternity. or for as long as Blogger hosts my Blog. whichever comes first, obviously. My parents married very young and I was born while they were very young. and I mean VERY young. and did I mention that they were VERY YOUNG? Dad was 17 when I was born. Mom was 20 (cradle robber!). My dad was this really popular guy in high school. Captain of the football team, President of Student Council, and member of the National Honor Society. and from what I understand...my mom was a nerd. and I say that as lovingly as possible. but even she will admit...she was a nerd. dad meets nerd and falls in love. so after I was born, they were determined to go to college and get degrees and be educated and all that jazz. so we moved around alot while Dad attended schools in New Mexico, Nevada and North Dakota. As a result, I attended Kindergarten in three different states. When I was in first grade, we settled in Minnesota for a while. 4 years actually. which is a long time when youre only 5 years old to start off. so by the time we moved again, I had spent roughly half of my life on this earth in one place. BUT Dad was set to attend law school in Houston, Texas and I grudgingly prepared myself to move to what I thought was probably one of the most vile cities on earth. never mind that my Mom thought so too. In what was becoming a pattern, we spent the next 4 years there. I was now a freshman in high school and DAMNIT we were to move again. My dad had received his doctorate of jurisprudence (I have no idea if I pronounced/spelled that correctly because I like to refer to it as his Doctorate of Judas Priest). And thats when we moved to the Valley, and once again I was sure we were moving to the most vile place imaginable. and once again, Mom agreed. I finished high school here, which wasnt fun. and somehow managed to STILL be here 15 years later. So this little bit of history might explain why...1. I dont know Spanish. and 2. Why I'm better than everyone else. JUST KIDDING!
No comments:
Post a Comment