Friday, July 23, 2004

Vaginal Rejuvenation

That is what screams at me from a billboard off the frontage road by my mother-in-law's house. VAGINAL REJUVENATION! ONE FOR EVERYONE! COME AND GET YOUR VAGINAL REJUVENATION! QUICK! WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! NOT SOLD IN STORES! What in the hell is a vaginal rejuvenation? I want to know! What are we doing to the vaginas of the world now? and just how bad does a vagina have to look to warrant the need for rejuvenation? and what exactly does rejuvenating it entail? is this a vaginal facelift? are we making the vagina smaller? are we smoothing her out a bit? giving her a trim? and everafter will we open our rejuvenated vagina and watch in awe as light bursts forth and a heavenly chorus of minstrels chime a high C note? will we be party to conversations where we hear people saying things like..."I had my vagina rejuvenated last week and it was like a breath of fresh air. I just can't believe how wonderful my rejuvenated vagina feels!" so lets ponder a moment...the vagina in all its glory. (creak) okay thats good enough. oh pity the poor vagina that looks so dilapidated that it requires botox. and would botox mean that maybe it looks like it is perpetually smiling? and would we hear the telltale audible twinkle like in those gum commercials every time our legs open? and what about Penile Rejuvenation? is there such a thing as that? or have we cornered the market here on genital makeovers. and furthermore...I can hardly imagine that anyone in the Rio Grande Valley would find it necessary to fluff their foof, so to speak. Aren't these types of things strictly relegated to places like...Hollywood or maybe...Las Vegas? Where EVERY body part is generally and regularly rejuvenated? well I don't have all the answers yet to the enigma that is vaginal rejuvenation...but when I find them...I'll let you know. In the meantime...take care of your vagina...and each other.

No comments: