Friday, July 09, 2004
A Theme
It has been said that a certain number of my family's females have a "gift" passed down through my father's side. In this generation we can trace it back to my paternal Grandmother (who is no longer with us, God rest her soul). This "gift" manifests itself in different forms. Some see people...or rather...ghosts. Some see auras. and others, myself included, have heightened intuition...or a greater "sense" of things past, present or imminent. There are more aspects to this "gift" then I can psychically shake someone else's finger at, but either way...it isn't always regarded as a blessing. And although we only know of females sharing in the dubious delight of this "gift", we suspect that at least one male member of the family has been endowed with it as well. At this time I will not voice speculations but rather keep my eyes open to that which I dont fully understand yet...or that which I am not sure I want to understand. but let it be said that the manifestations of this gift are inevitable in this person, if not already functioning. which I suspect they are. I can go into more descriptions to satisfy your curiosity...like the time my cousin was driving home in a bad storm and could hear her mother praying the rosary in Spanish. only to arrive at home and call her mother to find out that she was doing exactly that. but these really require...no demand, a post of their own. To be blogged at a later date.
No comments:
Post a Comment