Here's one guilty pleasure I will admit to. I like the soundtrack to Xanadu. In fact...in a fit of nostalgia...I purchased the album. as in record. as in...record-playable. This was a couple of months ago. I found it on eBay and I'm sure I am the only one in the world who wanted it. Lets just say...no one else bid against me. I also own the movie on video and made my friends watch it a few years ago when I hosted an old-fashioned slumber party. But I don't go around bragging about it. No I certainly don't, although people might figure it out when I dress like Olivia Newton-John for Halloween this year, complete with legwarmers and roller skates. Now I just have to find a flimsy off-the-shoulder, thigh-high slitted pink dress and oh yeah, a butt and leg transplant. so see ya in October...unless you see me first.
No comments:
Post a Comment