Yesterday, at an unspecified time, Iliana crammed a small rock up her nose. no. I said she stuck a small rock up her nose. you may be asking yourself why. apparently....allegedly....she saw Jackie Chan stick a rock up his nose and presumably thought it would be okay to do so herself. I cannot fathom what the purpose was for either of them to do that. so last night at around bedtime, her nose started bleeding. heavily, I imagine. Iliana then admitted that maybe it was bleeding because the rock was still in there. rock? what rock?...the rock I put in my nose....why did you put a rock in your nose?!?....CUZ JACKIE CHAN DID IT...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!....I think it went something like that. and off they went to the ER. thankfully, after being instructed to hold one nostril and blow out of the other, the bloody rock (and I mean literally bloody) unceremoniously plopped out. end of pandamonium. Roy and I collapsed in relief, of course, and shortly thereafter...we couldnt help but chuckle to ourselves about the whole thing. I mean...she put a rock up her nose! she will NEVER live this down. we'll be telling her husband about this someday. when she has kids...they will hear about the rock-up-the-nose incident. I almost wish I had a memory like that. almost. last night we laughed in relief...we cried in relief...and as I lay there sniffling...and I couldnt breathe through one nostril...I told Roy....'honey...my nose is stuffy...I think I have a rock stuck up in there'. and we laughed some more.
1 comment:
i'm all over your world today! lol.....i can do you one better than a rock...my nephew stuck a piece of nerf ball up his nose and didn't tell anyone. couldn't blow it out either. my step-sis just noticed a heinous smell coming from his face area and finally got it out of him. the truth, that is, not the foamy stuff. so off to the doc they went. it was infected. no joke. so they got it taken care of and what does the little shit do a few days later? told his mom "i stuck one up my nose again. just kidding...hahaha". she almost took him to the doctor again.....
Post a Comment