I Love To Hate many things. like the House On The Corner...or the Target Photo Lab...or the DQ Moo-Latte. I Love To Hate people who don't use their turn signals and people who honk too readily. there is nothing worse than being honked at! it is so RUDE! its the driving equivalent of knocking someone out of your way without saying excuse me. and furthermore, startling them unnecessarily. because I am one of those people that...even if you weren't honking at ME, I become enraged by the sheer fact that someone out there is honking at SOMEONE. okay so I have honked before, myself. but only in the most DIRE circumstances. like when someone doesnt see me and they try to enter the lane I am driving in at the exact location that I am driving. THEN I give the..."What The Fuck?!" honk. the honk that says..."HEY! DONT YOU SEE ME?! WHAT THE FUCK!" or every once in a while someone makes an unprotected turn in front of me...or rather...nearly into me and I have to emit the..."Watch It, Fucker!" honk. this is the honk that says..."HEY ITS NOT YOUR TURN YET! WATCH IT, YOU STUPID FUCKER!" and occasionally I am FORCED to engage in the..."You Fucking Asshole!" honk. This honk is given when you are driving along on your merry way and someone pulls out of a side street right in front of you forcing you to slam on your brakes or risk ramming into them. This honk veritably screams..."YOU COULDNT WAIT 2 MORE SECONDS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!". but PLEASE do not give ME the..."Wake Up Bitch!" honk. It is not necessary! this is the honk that people belt out when they are behind someone at a light that has just turned green and the car in front of them is not responding fast enough to the freshly green light. this honk very rudely says..."WAKE UP BITCH! PAY ATTENTION! I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR SHIT!" this honk is tantamount to standing behind someone in line at an amusement park and the rest of the line is moving but this person is content to leave 12ft of space between themselves and the people in front of them and although this is preferred to the person who likes to stand about a 1/2in from your ass crack, and it doesnt REALLY matter if there is space there because the line will move as it moves and you won't get to the ride any faster if the person is leaving 12ft of space or a 1/2in of space but if you were to say loud enough for them to hear..."WAKE UP BITCH! HELLO! THE LINE IS MOVING!"...well that would be about the same thing as the..."Wake Up Bitch!" honk and is entirely inappropriate in either situation. so please...I implore you...use your honking privileges sparingly. respect the gravity of the Honk. and don't ever fucking honk at me or I will give you the Canadian Middle Finger!
No comments:
Post a Comment