I don't know if you can even call it "jamming out" when youre listening to Air Supply's Greatest Hits or Steve Perry's Street Talk album. but thats what I was doing this morning. making coffee to Making Love Out Of Nothing At All. singing Oh Sherrie while applying my make-up. I must confess...Air Supply turns me on. yes it does. Sweet Dreams makes me horny. and so does Steve Perry. whether he's solo or singing with Journey....his music turns me on. not him...not with that 80's mullet...but his voice...definitely. I'm weird like that. System Of The Down turns me on too. and so does Wayne Static from Static-X. I get horny watching Wayne Static sing Cold in the video. and U2 gets me going. old U2 REALLY gets me going. is this some sort of medical issue? should I be looked at? I'm not in pain here but then again...thanks to my mom I wouldn't be able to tell too much if I was (referencing my post on Debbie's First Aid Methodology). I'm pretty sure that my husband won't appreciate my publicizing my sickness (if you consider me being horny a sickness) but I just gotta write this shit down sometimes. I'm sure he will find a way to forgive me. and incidentally hon...we do have a stereo in our room...just in case you need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment