Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Pet Peeves: Volume 1

I'll admit...my pet peeves probably number in the hundreds. I am peevish. I am greatly peevable. I live in a state of near constant peeved. One of my top ten peeves is waiting. for anything. I am an impatient person. I dont like waiting at stop signs, traffic lights, in lines, on the phone, or for appointments...just to name a few occasions where I suffer needlessly awaiting the mercy of others. I HATE waiting, people! I hate waiting for deliveries....call backs, and retribution...to name a few more. for me...waiting is like sticking a knife in my side and slowly twisting it back and forth...back and forth. its a nagging...neverending...excruciating pain. This is why I take my film for one-hour processing. hello! This pet peeve is very closely associated with another peeve on my list, which is...wasting my time for stupid shit. look. there are way too many things going on in my mind for me to be distracted by someone elses need for attention. I got people that I work with who have nothing better to do than sit at their desk...stare off into space...and think up ways to waste my time. MY time is valuable. to ME. maybe not to anyone else but definitely to ME. I will not spend my time waiting for shit. nor will I spend it doing shit that I think is pointless. ESPECIALLY when the stupid shit can be done by the person who is currently sitting at their desk zoned out. why? because it is their own STUPID shit. pointless, stupid shit is not something I like to focus my attention on. unless it is MY own pointless, stupid shit. so there.

No comments: