1.When my husband tells me to take a quick shower. not the 'club re-mix shower'. I laugh at that.
2.When my parents wear matching jean jackets and I call them The Denim Duo. I laugh hysterically at that.
3.When my sister says shit like...'You better not borrow that shirt, bitch!'. now THAT is funny but I only say so because I dont raid her closet until after she's left the house.
4.When my friend, Cody, asks me if I want tickets to the gun show and when I blink at him in confusion, he shows me his biceps and says...'This gun show.' and I laugh but I don't want to.
5.When Peepers woke up this morning in his little candy-cane striped sleepsuit and he was peeping at me with his arms straight at his sides, stiff as a board with his toes pointed and Roy said it looks like he is riding a street luge. and I laugh until my tummy hurts.
6.When Mark (my Canadian brother-in-law) shows me what vaginal rejuvination looks like by pulling his face back with both hands. and I dont laugh until he's gone back in the house.
7.When my friend Mike chews the ass off Fed-Ex for delaying his document which he later describes to them as life-threatening surgical documents for a $1000-a-minute conference for doctors on both coasts. which they were not. I literally laugh out loud while I'm reading that.
8.When I watch Dave Chapelle impersonate Rick James rubbing his dirty platform boots on Eddie Murphy's couch. and the way he says 'Chah-lee Mur-fay'. Roy and I can laugh at that over and over again.
9.When I see my nephew, Devins little muppet-feather-hair head and I have to stick my fingers in it before I give him Ojo. and I laugh and want to smooch him all over his big feather head because some other kid out there has kooky hair like Peepers.
10.When Roy catagorizes kicks into two groups. The Puss-In-Boots Kick....imagine Heart jamming out in their little fold-down black, suede boots. and The Pokemon Kick....imagine a little anime creature freeze-framed, mid-leap. My husband demonstrates these kicks...and I laugh so hard it just sounds like wheezing.
No comments:
Post a Comment