Jem, Jem is excitement (woo-ooo-ooo)
Jem, Jem is adventure (woo-ooo-ooo)
Glamour and Glitter, Fashion and Fame
Jeeeem is truly outrageous!
Trulytrulytruly outrageous! (wo-oh-oh)
Jem, Jeeeem the musics contagious, OUTRAGEOUS!
Jem is my name, no one else is the same, Jem is my name!
We are the Misfits! Our songs are better!
We are the Misfits, the Misfits! and we're gonna get her!
Jem, Jeeeem the musics contagious, OUTRAGEOUS!
Jem is my name, no one else is the same, Jem is my name!
JEM!
Okay so now you know that I wanted earrings like Jerrica and maybe I held out hope that Synergy really existed. I'm only human! at least I didn't name my cat after a Care Bear! Criminy!
2 comments:
HEY IT'S COOL, I SOMETIMES CATCH MYSELF SINGIN TO THE SONG OF DUCKTALES...YES DUCKTALES...I KNOW YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES CECE!!! COME ONE SING IT!!!
BUT YEAH N-E WAYS...NOT ALL THE TIME THAT GUYS JUST LOOK...BUT HIS BOD WAS...OH SO NICE. HE WAS VERY HELPFUL TOO AT PENNYS, HE AND I WERE TALKING ABOUT HIS MAJOR AND MINE, SO WE KINDA WERE BEING COOL...WAS GONNA GIVE HIM MY NUMBER TOO, YOU KNOW TO HANG OUT...YES JUST TO HANG OUT, CAUSE HE'S FROM HOUSTON. SO YEAH...AND THAT'S MY LINE...LITTLE HORNDOG!!! BUT YOU CAN USE IT!!
Ducktales, woohoohoo
Tales of derring-do, bad and good
Ducktales, woohoohoo
D-D-D-Danger, look behind you!
Theres a stranger out to find you!
Ducktales, woohoohoo!
Post a Comment