Monday, August 30, 2004

He Just Doesn't Know When To Quit

Don't get all dark side on me...I'm just giving you a hard time. I always liked that guy because of his suit but I noticed the little laser shooting tampon he was carrying the other night. I think the coolest of them all are the RED guys, what are they? Imperial guards? Heck if I know....shall I continue butchering his work? Hahahaha j/k love me?

The Red Guys. Yes. Those are Imperial Guards. and God Help Me, I still love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Punkass says:

For all you Star Fart fans, don't get all huffy and puffy. I grew up with Star Wars too but we weren't just poor, we were po...so needless to say I didn't have any cool action figures. I had to go play at my friends house because they collected them. I even went so far as to combine characters from different shows...as long as they were EVIL. I was ALWAYS the Imperial Guards, Storm Troopers and Cobra...yes, you heard me Cobra of GI Joe fame! hahahaha <---evil laugh. I was freaking unstoppable, much unlike my "real life".(I was 60lbs. wet.) So, if I don't fit into the politically corrected fan base of Star Wars, oh well...I've never had the dubious pleasure of fitting in anywhere so I take my evil figures with me and go play by myself...where I always win! hahahah<---closing evil laugh.